- Added DITA-OT version 1.8.x support.
- Added full support for right-to-left languages (Hebrew, Arabic, Persian, etc.).
- Ability to specify a non-default SuiteHelp Server port number in the PORT environment variable or from the command line.
- Ability to determine from the command line the version of SuiteHelp installed.
- When the Navigation pane is visible, the Hide/Show Navigation icon has a tooltip “Hide Navigation”; when the Navigation pane is hidden, the Hide/Show Navigation icon has a tooltip “Show Navigation”.
- Additional enhancements to conref-keyref processing.
- Added support for Google Analytics in pages served by Ajax.
- In link elements, the @importance attribute is retained so that DITA-OT style sheets will render @importance=”required” as a prerequisite.
- Enhanced index.html page to relieve cross-browser caching issues.
- All out-of-the-box localization files now contain a complete set of localized strings.
- Processing instructions within keyrefs no longer interfere with the keyref content being properly processed.
- Creation of keyref links is now supported across all versions of the DITA-OT in both DITA-OT and Native mode.