Learn how to make your DITA XML and other content mobile from Michael Snoyman and Suite Solutions’ Joe Gelb, including formats for popular mobile devices like tablets and ebooks.
In this webinar, Michael Snoyman and Joe Gelb from Suite Solutions:
- Review the popular delivery formats for mobile devices, eBook readers and tablets, such as jQuery Mobile, ePub, and Mobi for Kindle.
- Outline the issues to consider for making your HTML-based outputs mobile friendly and optimized for mobile devices.
- Detail limitations in the current platforms, how to work around them, and how they affect the bottom line for how your content will look.
- Discuss strategies for leveraging semantic markup in your content and latest web standards such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Demonstrate options for using the DITA Open Toolkit to generate customized and branded mobile content using real world examples.