Fully automated publishing into multiple languages is a key to your successful DITA implementation. Suite Solutions gives you the “magic button” to deploy your content with ease. With Suite Solutions’ experts by your side, you can easily attain fully automated, high quality output to PDF, online help, your knowledge base, mobile devices, dynamic publishing and more. We help you maximize your content reuse and localize your output for the languages you need.
Reap the benefits of DITA by reusing your content in a multitude of output formats.
- PDF – manuals, fold-outs, labels, datasheets
- Online help – web help, CHM, Eclipse Help, knowledge base
- Mobile – HTML5 responsive design, jQuery Mobile, ePub, Mobi
- eLearning – SCORM, training guides
- InDesign – High-fidelity brochures, labels
- Community, CRM and support platforms such as JiveTM and SalesforceTM
Achieving your “magic button” means full support for multiple languages and their particular requirements. Using a single style sheet you can publish to:
- European languages
- Far Eastern languages such as Chinese, Japanese, and Korean
- Bidirectional languages such as Arabic and Hebrew.
Support includes index-sorting algorithms required for languages such as Chinese and Japanese. Publish your multilingual content to a single output, such as multilingual quick start guides and reference cards.
High-end output requires high-end dexterity and performance. Suite Solutions enables you to exceed expectations.
- Multiple page sizes: US Letter, A4, or any custom size
- High resolution for print and low resolution for online viewing
- Support for draft and release versions, watermarks, crop marks, change bars, and change tracking
- On-the-fly graphic conversion for web
- Support for SVG, EPS, and other widely used formats
- Auto-generated index, glossaries, and jump lists
- Multilingual documents
- Multi-column, landscape tables, and thumb tabs
- Context sensitive help
Create your own knowledge base and support center using SuiteShare Dynamic Publishing. Suite Solutions helps you:
- Customize content formatting, skin, navigational controls and icons
- Direct content to users based on their context and role by enabling filtering, faceted search and indexing
- Gather feedback by enabling readers to send comments, fill in surveys, and email content to each other
- Gather metrics and analytics on who is viewing which content and how frequently
- Generate PDF, ePub, and Mobile on demand to give your users exactly what they need when they need it
- Provide easy access to localized content within a single delivery application. Allow your users to easily switch to any language you provide.
Built to Last
Create style sheets that will be valuable assets for years to come.
Style sheets are developed using best practices to be modular, flexible and maintainable. By using plug-ins, we make deployment quick and easy to update.
We treat your style sheets like any other mission-critical software application, including source code control, incremental update management, issue tracking, testing and QA, documentation and release notes.
We all understand the importance of good documentation. Your publishing tool chain is no different. We document the functionality of your style sheets so your team can easily set up and generate your publications.
Integration with CMS
Suite Solutions works closely with your CMS vendor to integrate your style sheets seamlessly, including implementing publication parameters for various output options and implementation of filtering and conditional processing.
Maintenance and Support
Suite Solutions offers convenient and cost-effective maintenance and support for your style sheets. We enable a convenient framework for you to make ongoing tweaks and additions to your style sheets, supporting your DITA implementation as it matures and expands. Use an online ticket-tracking system for change requests. Updates are scheduled consistently to ensure that style sheets are tested and work properly with new configurations.